Here at PSG, we have a bit of a collective sweet tooth. Personally, I like chocolate—the darker the better—especially with add-ins like candied ginger or salted almonds. Here are some other favorite candies around the office:
- Angie loves Kit Kats, but Twix are a close second.
- Annette likes Cadbury Creme Eggs so much that for her ninth wedding anniversary her husband got her nine of them!
- Colleen’s favorite year-round candy is the king size Caramello (because anything smaller just isn’t enough). She also likes Cadbury Mini Eggs, which she used to only be able to get around Easter, but they’ve started producing them for other holidays as well now.
- Don’s a fan of pretty much anything with chocolate in it. He’s fine with the addition of nuts, caramel and nougat, but he’d be happy to eat a bag of plain ol’ Hershey kisses.
- Kate agrees with Angie about Kit Kats, but she especially likes Kit Kat Minis for the improved chocolate-to-wafer ratio.
- Nora’s partial to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups because they feature the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
The candy bowl in the PSG office is hard to keep full, because we know it’s important to treat yourself! What are your favorite kinds of candy?