Ask someone what their absolute favorite song is, and odds are they’ll have difficulty choosing just one. The staff here at PSG are no exception. I went around the office to compile a list of everybody’s favorite songs, but could only get an answer by ensuring it only had to be one of their favorite songs.
With the responses I got, I decided to create a PSG playlist, perfectly ordered for guaranteed enjoyment. Get ready to kick back and relax with the PSG staff as you get to know their favorite songs!
- “Personal Jesus” by Depeche Mode (Lori)
- “Warrior People” by Nahko and Medicine for the People (Sarah)
- “The Way It Is” by Bruce Hornsby and the Range (Melina)
- “Defying Gravity” from the Wicked soundtrack (Trina)
- “Hallelujah” covered by Brandi Carlile (Colleen)
- “Familiar Taste of Poison” by Halestorm (Alex)
- “Hate to See Your Heart Break” by Paramore (Nora)
- “Sweetness” by Jimmy Eat World (Annette)
- “Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois” by Sufjan Stevens (Erin)
- “Rock Lobster” by The B-52’s (Don)
- “Something” by The Beatles (Tess)
- “Running Up That Hill” by Kate Bush (Tim)
- “Baba O’Riley” by The Who (Kate)
Maybe you’ll discover a new favorite song or a band you’ve never heard before—enjoy!