Here at PSG, we share a lot of literary favorites. If the office collectively had to pick one favorite author, it would be Stephen King. But I thought I’d dig a little deeper to find out who some of our other favorite authors are. The rules were, no one’s answer could be just Stephen King.
- My favorite author at the moment is Jodi Picoult. I particularly like her books My Sister’s Keeper and Nineteen Minutes.
- Annette’s favorite authors are Marisa de los Santos and . . . Stephen King.
- Colleen loves John Irving, especially his book A Prayer for Owen Meany. She also loves (surprise!) Stephen King.
- Don enjoys reading Tom Robbins, but—you guessed it—Stephen King is still his ultimate favorite.
- Jamaica’s favorite author is David Sedaris; she loves his funny personal essays.
- Kate’s two favorites are Jane Austen and Meg Cabot. Though writing centuries apart, she insists their heroines would get along well.
- Nora’s favorite author is Jasper Fforde, whose first novel was The Eyre Affair.
If you’re looking to broaden your bookshelf with something new, consider picking up a book by one of our favorite authors. Happy reading!