December can be filled with stress—the holiday season is approaching, the weather is getting colder and work is piling up. Baking is the perfect way to combat this overwhelming season, because it helps you focus on something sweet. If you’re feeling stressed this winter, you could try these yummy dessert recipes:
- Apple pie: Save some time by buying a pre-made pie crust.
- Sugar cookies: Get creative and decorate them however you want!
- Banana pudding or banana bread: Add some nuts for an extra crunch.
- Fudge: You can use any type of chocolate and add nuts, candies and more!
- Sticky toffee pudding: Top with whipped cream for an extra sweet treat!
- Molten chocolate lava cake: Add powdered sugar and fruit to enhance your presentation.
- Caramel heavenlies: You can’t go wrong with graham crackers, marshmallows and brown sugar all in one dessert!
- Chocolate babka: This sweet bread can be made using yeast or potatoes.
Try out some of these recipes if you’re hosting a party this winter, or if you just want to embrace the cold season with warm treats! Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, you’re sure to be a hit if you deliver these delicacies.